Terms and Conditions
- I certify that I am a resident of NSW and I am at least 18 years old, not already a member of Hopsters Co-operative Brewery (the Co-operative), and that the information I have provided above is complete and correct.
- I acknowledge that there is a $10.00 administration fee for processing the membership application. Currently waived for first 250 paid up members
- I agree to be bound by the rules of the Co-operative, and understand that they are subject to change through processes set forth therein.
- I understand that purchase of a membership also represents an shares in the Co-operative. Membership shares in the Co-operative are not transferable without the approval of the Board and may not appreciate in value. Further, dividends may be paid on a annual basis, at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- I agree to maintain a valid electronic and physical address with the Co-operative. I understand that should I not do so, my membership may be terminated by the process set forth in the Co-op’s Rules.
- I agree to receive communications from the Co-operative electronically and through the Australian Postal Service.
- I acknowledge the voting rights afforded to Active Members.
- I understand that my membership is redeemable only upon the terms and conditions set forth in the Co-operative’s Rules.
- I understand that as a member in the Co-operative I consent to take into account, in the manner and to the extent required by any law, the dividends received from the Co-operative.
- I understand that the price of a share may change, subject to the discretion of the Board of Directors. Should the price change, I will not be expected to pay any additional funds, nor will I receive any refund. Further, all membership benefits ancillary to those set forth in the Co-operative’s Rules are elective and may be changed, suspended, or cancelled at any time.
- I understand that my membership funds are subject to risks inherent in any start-up enterprise, as well as unique risks associated with operating in a heavily regulated industry. Such risk may result in the loss of part or all such funds. Membership equity investments are subordinate to all other debts of the Co-operative. Understanding these risks, I agree to release the Co-operative from any liability associated with the loss of all or part of my membership payment.
Please review our member co-operative Rules and Disclosure Statement
Hopsters Co-operative Brewery Limited Disclosure Statement
Hopsters Co-operative Brewery Limited Rules
Hopsters Directors’ Code of Conduct