Hopsters Community Membership ($250)
- Lifetime membership to Hopsters Co-operative Brewery Limited.
- 5 x $50 shares in the brewery and exclusive opportunity to purchase additional shares at the par value at time of membership.
- Voting power at Annual General Meeting
- 10% member discount at tasting bar and online purchases (if and when available)
- Access to new brew tastings and social events
- Membership discount on brewing events & community brew services
- Opportunity to apply to volunteer to work in brewery
- Members have the ability to nominate to stand for open positions on the Board
- Member Driven Beer: Members may have the opportunity to have a say in the beer your brewery brews.
- Member-only happy hours
- Member exclusive events & education – participate in members-only events such as beer tasting, homebrew workshops, beer release parties, and much more!
- Share dividends – The Board will review finances annually and determine whether it is possible, based on the performance and cash flow of the business, to distribute dividends to member shareholders.
- Purchase bulk brewing ingredients – members may be able to benefit from the brewery’s purchase of bulk ingredients and buy ingredients for their own home brewing endeavors!
- Receive the Hopsters e-newsletter, providing information about member only events, beer releases, and more!
Additional Investment Rewards
- Your name displayed in the brewery on the Early Harvest or Founding 500 wall.
- A Hopsters Co-op Brewery T-Shirt
- Invitations to sneak preview tasting events
- The $10.00 application administration fee is waived.
Not a Member Yet?
Take advantage of the opportunity to be part of Australia’s first community owned brewery. If you are a craft beer lover or like to brew it, take ownership now by joining today.
Please review our member co-operative Rules and Disclosure Statement
Hopsters Co-operative Brewery Limited Disclosure Statement
Hopsters Co-operative Brewery Limited Rules
Hopsters Directors’ Code of Conduct